Organisational Development Partnering
Organisational Development can enable an organisation to be ready for the future by taking steps which create an environment that allows employees to understand, embody and deliver the organisation’s objectives.
OD involves both 'hard' issues - strategy, policies, structures and systems; and 'soft' issues - those which develop appropriate skills, behaviours, attitudes, culture and a style of leadership which will enable organisations to deliver optimum performance.
The key feature of an organisational development perspective is taking a holistic view; paying attention to how what is done in one part of the organisation impacts on another.
The process begins with establishing a Trusted Business Partner relationship and gaining a deep and thorough understanding of your current situation and aspirations.
Our response will match the declared need and embrace some or all of the following elements:
• Co-creating an OD Plan with yourselves
• Auditing and if necessary completing vision, values, strategy and critical success factors with you
• Benchmarking the organisation’s current situation as a 'point of departure', with surveys if needed
• Using EDC’s MBTI-based diagnostic to capture and track leadership culture aspirations
• Board, team and senior management development
• Individual performance-based executive coaching programmes
• Whole-system leadership implications and initiatives
• Creating balanced scorecards and monitoring progress
Our forte is to stay with you as a reliable business partner in support of your delivery of the OD Plan and your strategic aims, helping to treat it as a 'live' document with regular updates, enhancements and feedback of learning from events along the way.